Saturday, June 8, 2013

Most Popular Music: Top Ten Coldplay MP3 tunes to download - Entertainment - Music

Listing down all my favorite songs is something I'll never be able to do. That would mean listening to all the free MP3 song files from all the music genres I have accumulated over the first quarter of my life using websites that offer "free unlimited MP3 downloads" (heh), without hitting the stop button. Talking about the plenary song list's subset, however, is relatively easier. The recent inclination towards writing about it can be attributed to my shiny new MP3 player which pulls out the songs I heard ages ago and had forgotten about. Kind of reminds me of their coolness. So basically, this article is only a list of the best Coldplay songs ever. This is something that I had always wanted to do but could never bring myself to actually doing it. To be honest, I have written this article several times over in my head but the reasons for not publishing it are many:

1. Coldplay doesn't have one bad song.2. Total number of Coldplay songs is more than ten.3. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to list them in order of preference or chronology.4. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to list them in any order at all.5. I'm lackadaisical (not quite enough to type out the whole word when English has a two syllable alternative).

So anyway, even though I am going to have to sit down and extract ten best from their discography, go through the list several times over and make sure that I don't end up hurting anyone by not including their favorite (which is kind of inevitable), I am going to initiate the process of putting my thoughts to paper, half praying I am able to stick through till the end. By the way, the songs are listed in no particular order.

1. God Put a Smile upon Your Face (A Rush of Blood to the Head)2. Rush of Blood to the Head (A Rush of Blood to the Head)3. Warning Sign (A Rush of Blood to the Head)4. Amsterdam (A Rush of Blood to the Head)5. Yellow (Parachutes)6. Shiver (Parachutes)7. Spies (Parachutes)8. Everything's Not Lost (Parachutes)9. The Hardest Part (X& Y)10. One I love (Unreleased but available on Live 2003)

You'd ask, "But hey what about their more popular songs like Scientist, Clocks, Speed of Sound, etc?" Yeah they are all good songs but they are more "mainstream". I have listed only the songs I feel are closer to their style. For all those who would like to be able to listen to all these songs for free, peer to peer music sharing (I like using Limewire) is something that can be tried. You can download most popular music (including Coldplay) using these peer to peer file sharing programs. Mp3 music downloads has been made so much simpler by these free music downloading applications. Time for a new hard drive, mine is maxed out.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment