Monday, April 1, 2013

An Old Mans Mp3 Downloads - Entertainment

The rain washes down, the drops of moisture popping, nay, jabbering on the windshield of my horseless carriage. I contritely obey the green light in front of me, as it carefully beacons me to go across a junction. I do not understand why others are so annoyed when they drive. They just need to decelerate and enjoy the ride, like I do. Back in my day, I would ride a bike with no suspension over gravel and mud roads for hours every day. That is just what I did as a kid. I remember cranking the lever of the old record player, marveling as it might play the music back to me, one track at a time. People would noiselessly gather around the record player and hear the scratchy records of the day. Now there are electric speakers that make the entire neighborhood hear whatever is playing. It's just that people seem to always be annoyed when they are driving. Oh, and did I mention how much of a gas it is to hear hours and hours of different categories of music? Good grief, these tiny things my grandson calls them MP3 downloads, they are great! Now I am able to high to hear top quality recordings of my French opera with loud speakers. It was, and still is, amazing! To hear my favourite French opera singer, Colette Alliot-Lugaz, perform again, it is so remarkable! MP3 downloads really are dazzling. Why, back in my day nobody traveled quickly except by train. And even then it was pushing it to go as speedily as those counfounded young people in the fast lane. I grew up in the age of the iron pony, the material and fabric aeroplane, the times of the telegram. These new fangled inventions and ideas truly are just too much for me. My old eyes and ears cant take it in any more, they dont work as well as they used to. The brain calcitizes as it gets older you know? At least I have my MP3 downloads though. They give me solace in these times of change that are so way beyond my comprehension. What would I do without my Collette MP3 downloads? I believe I might die .





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment